Welcome to 'I am Me'
Integrating late neurodivergence diagnosis and/or awareness
Congratulations on taking a significant step towards a more fulfilling life as yourSELF! I am thrilled to support you on this transformative journey of self-discovery and personal growth.
Your decision to invest in yourself is a powerful one, and I am here to support you every step of the way. The ‘I am Me’ program is designed to help you deepen your self-knowledge, embrace your emotions, and unlock your true potential.
What You Can Expect:
- Personalised Sessions: Each of the six therapeutic sessions will be tailored to your unique needs, ensuring that you get the most out of this program.
- Holistic Approach: The program combines various therapeutic techniques, including counseling, creative therapy, somatic therapy, and breath and yogic exercises, to provide you with a well-rounded and effective experience.
- Self-Discovery: You’ll uncover the masks you wear and release what no longer serves you, allowing your authentic self to shine through.
- Emotional Wellness: Learn how to acknowledge and integrate your emotions, helping you feel good and find balance in all aspects of life.
- Confidence: Embrace your strengths and gain the confidence to be your true self, unapologetically.
- Program Access: I (Michelle Marsh) will be in touch shortly so keep an eye on your email for important details. If you have any questions in the meantime just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule Your Sessions: Once we make contact we will book your first appointment (online or in person are available).
- Prepare for Transformation: Get ready to transform your life experience, one session at a time.
If you have any questions or need assistance at any point, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com
Thank you again for choosing the ‘I am Me’ program. I can’t wait to witness your incredible journey of self-discovery and growth.
Have a day filled day,
Hi I’m Michelle Marsh and I am a coach, therapist, Kundalini Yoga teacher and lover of life.
As Mum with ADHD and highly sensitive person who is also a sensation seeker, I understand what it’s like to have your sensitivity running your life instead of aiding it. But I also know from experience that there is light at the end of the tunnel if you are willing to do the work. For myself, I was never afraid of doing the work… I just couldn’t work out WHAT to do! After years of searching, a few burn outs/breakdowns and intense study I became clear on what works and what doesn’t.
But I am not just sharing with you from an experience point of view. I am also teaching from a professional stance as someone who has studied and integrated teachings from biological, psychological and esoteric traditions. These include Creative Therapies, Kundalini Yoga (KRI), Registered Nursing, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Plant Medicine and Natural Living.
I combine my naturally enthusiastic belief in EVERY BODY with my natural empathic talents to provide you with just the right amount of space and direction so you can go deep and resurface anew.
During the time that I am your coach, I will not leave you hanging between sessions as I am available via email to answer questions and provide support as needed.
If you are unsure whether working with me is right for your unique circumstances, please reach out and I will help you to find clarity. I don’t do sales calls so our chat will be very casual and I will refer you in the right direction if I see that Aromanosis is not right for you at this time.
Registered Counsellor (ACA)
Registered Kundalini Yoga Teacher (KRI)
Bsc (Nursing), Grad Dip Creative Therapies, Kundalini Yoga Teacher Cert, Clinical Hypnotherapy Cert